Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fabric Tuesday #152

Hello all you crafty McCraftersons!!  Megan here :)  I've been getting settled in my house AND my sewing room!! I got it set up enough this week to see all my stuff and actually be able to sew!  I'm working on a new pattern (hooray!) that I will share in a couple of weeks along with some other projects.  I am a much happier/nicer person when I can sew and create :) You??

I'm excited to share some favorites from last Fabric Tuesday, here we go!



DSC05601

Bermuda triangle quilt

(Go Sue!! What a superstar!)


Pretty Little GIANT Star Surround

Bateau Neck Dress A-line


Thanks for the amazing link-ups!!! I had to cut the amount I wanted to share by at least half.  So amazing and inspiring!

And if you're needing to stock up on some fabric to make some fabulous projects checkout  Rustic Rooster 25% off your total order through today! Just enter FA13 in the checkout box  ( Stella lights not included)

Fabric Tuesday #152
link up your fabric projects.  Please take time to comment on others :)



Photobucket

10 comments:

Sheila said...

Awesome quilts! Sweet little dress.

MaterialGirlQuilts said...

I am just like you Megan and MUCH happier when I am able to sew! It is truly my therapy :) Thanks for including my Bermuda Triangle quilt and I agree with you on the others, all fabulous projects!
Amanda

sarahquilts.com said...

Honored to be included among those amazing projects! It's so inspiring to see what others are up to.

Logan Marriott said...

I love Fabric Tuesday! It's so much fun to see what everyone has been up to. Thanks for putting it together each week!

Kim said...

Love love love the fabrics in the churn dash quilt. TFS everyone. They are all beautiful!

Emily said...

I have to get some of that Full Moon Lagoon. It'll go great with my eensy weensy Heather Ross Mendocino stash!

Kelly Young said...

hooray for you getting settled in and getting some sewing time! by the way- thank you so much for featuring my HGL churn dash! It's always such a thrill when I open up Fabric Tuesday and see one of mine!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Glinda ♥ said...

Me too ... life is sweeter when I'm quilting, what a delightful hobby :)

quiltswithpersonality said...

I think we are all happier people when we sew. Thanks for sharing the beautiful projects and for hosting the party. Marie

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

Congrats on getting yourself settled kin enough so you can do what you love to do! - SEW! Thanks for hosting your Linky party! I imagine you are quite busy keeping up with all with a recent move!