Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fabric Tuesday #111

Happy Tuesday ya'll!  Now that my sweet little Lucy is here you'll still get baby girl clothing projects...but at least there will be a cute baby in them now! :)

My awesome friend Sara from Sew Sara sent me the sweetest little onesie for Miss Lucia.  I looove it, I've already decided this will be her "debut" outfit, hehe :)


Is that not crazy cute?!  Sara is sooo good at applique, I need to practice much more to have her skills.  She was super nice to do an applique letter tutorial a while back for you to practice too!


Lucy was a little over photo shoots for the day, I've been snapping pictures nonstop.  They are only tiny for so little time. I already feel like she's grown so much, smiling, trying to hold her head up, sigh.

Don't you love her "tights"? Hehe.


I made the little skirt to match.  It went perfect with Apple of My Eye from The Quilted Fish.  Glad I had it in my stash!

Sara does custom orders, she does a lot of these sweet minky blankets.  But I checked with her tonight since I knew people would be asking, and she would do the onesies custom too :)  Just contact her through her shop.  Thanks Sara for the sweet and thoughtful gift!!

Edited to add:  I forgot to link to SEWSARA's FACEBOOK page!  She posts a lot of custom orders so you can see all those cute things!!

Fabric Tuesday #111

Have you been sewing your heart out?  Let's see it!




Photobucket

10 comments:

Pieces of Cotton said...

That girl is so cute! It made my arms ache a little to look at those pictures and not be able to pick her up.

Lynne said...

Aw wow, so cute! Makes me want a grand-daughter!

grapes and hearts said...

Oh my, such a sweet darling. And that onesie is so cute! Oh I would love sewing for girls, too, but I think I will have to wait for nieces to be born now :o)

Sara said...

I would snap pics of that little darling,Lucy too if she was mine!! Sara did a remarkable job on her top and skirt!!

Jeanette said...

Your little Lucy is so adorable. It seemsso long ago that my 2 girls were that little. Love her outfit too!

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Oh, Lucy is so beautiful! Congratulations! And thanks for hosting!

Angela Bullard said...

She is absolutely adorable! I just started following your blog and linked up for the first time.

Marti @ SewLicious Home Decor said...

Thank you for hosting! I also host a Craft Showcase party, I would love for you to link up to! :)
http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/2012/10/how-to-make-hanging-wall-organizer.html

xoxo,
Marti

Rosa said...

She is just lovely and Sara made great job!!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ A good knowledge blog on fabric weaving craftsmanship.