Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Finished 9 patch quilt top...


Hi all, remember this nine patch tutorial I made a couple months ago? I finally finished my quilt top. It is made with Anna Maria Horner Little Folks Voile. The fabric is super soft, but still 100% cotton. I am going to get some of her flannel from the same line for the backing. I LOVE these colors a lot!


So pretty!


Love this photos blowing in the breeze.  There is one fabric which does not belong? Is it super obvious?


I kind of regret putting that in, but I needed 9 different prints, and I wasn't going to wait, and I hadn't planned properly :(

In the end I am not sad at all, only happy. I am keeping this one for me! (whenever I get it finished)

Thank you Poppy seed fabrics!

Photobucket


Photobucket

14 comments:

the gathering girls said...

It looks great! The d9p has become one of my favorite patterns!

Leslie said...

this is gorgeous...i love the fabrics

Melissa said...

I just finished a quilt top using this tutorial over the weekend! I still have to put it together though LOL!

Vickie said...

This is lovely, and that 'one' fabric plays so well with the others, I would not have noticed if you hadn't said anything. Hugs!

theluckiest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

haha I was looking at that thinking "Hmm.. isn't that from It's a Hoot?" but I only noticed because I just did a quilt with that fabric! :) I think it goes well! That looks great- I can't wait to try a 9 patch like that. Did you use 5" squares?

Kate said...

This is beautiful! What's the finished size? And how much fabric did you need?

SewSara said...

i'm gonna steal this from you.

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

I love the quilt!! And to be honest - I can't tell which doesn't belong. I think it all looks great! :)

Kimberly said...

looks great! I can't wait to see it finished..

Anonymous said...

Hello! I love this quilt and I like very much 'dis 9 patch' pattern! Perhaps I should show mine even it's not quilted yet. I'm not so familiar with the fabrics so can't know which doesn't belong - just guessing that with the waves - but I think they are all lovely together!
Have a lovely weekend!

Sharon said...

Love it! What were your finished dimensions? I am planning twin size quilts for my daughters' rooms and wonder if this would be good or not. Thanks!

yanmaneee said...

curry 5
kobe 11
kobe shoes
yeezy boost
supreme clothing
lebron james shoes
retro jordans
stone island
supreme t shirt
yeezy

seapeau said...

this content gucci replica bags Find Out More high replica bags navigate here aaa replica bags