Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WIP's and deadlines...

Heather here, It is one of those days when my brain is constantly bothering me with all I have to do, and this is just today:
Walk with friend
Blog post
2 soccer practice
Church  youth groups
emails
invoices
SO MUCH HOUSEWORK
Fed Ex store
Post office
Dinner
Laundry (at least 3 loads)
Run Weston's hand me downs to a neighbor
Phone calls
work on quilt deadlines...
I don't know what to cut out!
I am sure my brain didn't remember all...


What I really need to work on is this fun project. Linen. Lace. Lecien. Love. 


After I knock out a few obligations, I am only going to work on projects I have started, or kid room projects. I feel like I am not balancing all my crafting properly. 

I found these untrimmed HST's in my craft room. Is supposed to be a quilt for Westons room. Over a year ago I started. I have so many projects like this. I just need to get caught up!

Remember a few more of my WIP's...


Man, this post didn't help my stress levels!

I vow that you will see a lot of these getting finished in the next few months!



Photobucket

7 comments:

RobotMomSews said...

Oh and you need to add, have lunch with Kim on there. ;) haha. JK. Try not to stress over all you 'need' to do. Just focus on what you can get done and be proud of that! Mom's have the hardest job!! BTW, I love that Lecien project you are doing. Gorgeous!

Marion McClellan said...

Now I have a headache ;) lol! I don't dare make a list of what I have to do. I might die... or maybe I would feel better ;D I think I'll go to bed :) xoxox

SewPsyched! said...

Oh my goodness! I hear ya! but that lecien quilt, swoon!! :) I finally had to break my list into pieces. some things to devote 1/2 hour to every day (laundry, fold, put away), and one and two hour chunks for the rest so that one thing didnt eradicate my good intentions for the rest. Slow down and enjoy each part. The kids like seeing things being made just as much as they like having them finished :D

Vicki said...

What wonderful projects! You'll get them done, all great things take time.

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

You're list sounds exactly like mine...so much to do! I am thinking of trying that 1-3-5 list? Right now I am making mine too long!

yanmaneee said...

golden goose
chrome hearts online store
kd13
kyrie shoes
supreme clothing
curry 7
lebron shoes
off white hoodie
moncler jacket
yeezy

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ Several days ago I was looking for a website like this. And then I found it very fun.