Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Fabric Tuesday! Come link up with us!

Fabric Tuesday Folks. You guys are amazing each and every week! I am always inspired!


Busy Hands Quilts pattern from Grand Illusion wow! This is amazing!

Arrow Bird by Afton Warrick @ Quilting Mod
Fort Worth Fabric studio. This mini is AMAZING!

Jelly on point
Jelly on point quilt from Soffbreite. Love the prints!


This adorable Nordic Playlist from meadow mist designs. A free pattern too!


Confessions of a Fabric addict rainbow pillow.  cute!!

Photobucket



8 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Beautiful projects!

Sarah Craig said...

Thanks for showcasing my little pillow - it's among some amazing company!! Love this linky party!

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Thanks for showcasing my Grand Illusion quilt this week! I appreciate it so much! Could you add the link to my blog: http://busyhandsquilts.blogspot.com/ ?
Thank you!

Afton Warrick said...

Thanks for the feature. I'm honored to be showcased with all the other wonderful projects that were linked.

Afton Warrick said...

Thanks for the feature. I'm honored to be showcased with all the other wonderful projects that were linked.

felicity said...

Hooray I got to link up today for the first time in forever! :) Beautiful projects as always!

Richard Majece said...

I think that on https://fivebestvpn.com/review/hidemyass-vpn-review/ you can read more about HideMyAss VPN. It's really important review

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ that you write about the fabric and fabric patterns from everywhere