Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Fabric Tuesday is on!

First if you missed our post on the upcoming book Quick Change, which we contributed three bed runners, check it out HERE.  We're giving away an e-copy too :)

FABRIC TUESDAY!

from the April Issue of Love Quilting Magazine, pattern by me, I just love Rachael's version! :)




FABRIC TUESDAY #231




Photobucket

7 comments:

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Thanks for hosting! The new book looks amazing!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

All gorgeous projects!

Quilting Stories said...

Wonderful creations! Thank you for the party!

Southern Gal said...

Beautiful.

Carla said...

Everything looks lovely. I loved that pillow too. Thanks for featuring my block

Heidi Staples said...

So much gorgeousness! I saw that pillow in Love Patchwork & Quilting, and I loved it at first sight. Well done!!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Why is your content so beautiful in the pattern, in the fabric?ดูหนังออนไลน์