Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mod Fishies and Fabric Tuesday!

 Happy Tuesday friends!

I finally got around to blogging about my Mod Fishies quilt pattern!!
(coupon at the bottom!)

I'm a tad excited!  I made it for my little man Thatcher but couldn't resist making it a pattern!



Perfect quilting by Abby Latimner, located in Utah.  You can find her on instagram @alatimer.


Pattern designed and pieced by me, Megan :)

Pattern written by Mary Magrogan, classicquilter@gmail.com, @classicquilter...she's my new favorite person!! :)


Available in CRIB, THROW AND TWIN!

For the next few days use the code FISHIES for 20% off!


Okay let's hop into FABRIC TUESDAY!!

Link your projects from the last couple of weeks!!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Love the quilted waves :)

Lorna McMahon said...

I love this design! And the quilting is beautiful. So is that cute baby!

Shelley @ Cora's Quilts said...

Love the fishies and the wave quilting is so perfect!

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

How darling!!! A perfect pattern for a baby quilt for sure.

Kim said...

Love the quilt. Thatcher is adorable!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That turned out so great!! The quilting really compliments your quilt!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ Why is your content so beautiful in the pattern, in the fabric?