Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Fabric Tuesday #276

Fabric Tuesday is here!!  As always I had a ton of fun looking through the links, so much inspiration, pretty sure I want to make one of everything! Lol.

I've also finished up my knit projects from Art Gallery Fabrics!  Three sweet outfits for my little lady!  I'll share those later this week!!

Here are a few from last week, I had more I wanted to share but I had to stop myself at some point!


Liberty pincushion side
Pixie Boxes from made by ChrissieD 

 
 Paper Pieced Star from Quilting Solutions

Fabric Tuesday!
Link up your favorite FABRIC related projects!
They can be WIPs, finishes, quilts, bags, clothing, etc!





Photobucket

8 comments:

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

Hi girls, thanks for featuring my pixie baskets, I've given you a shout out here on my facebook page - Chris :D

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love that pin cushion

Kirsten said...

So many lovely projects - thank you for featuring my "Spell It With Moda quilt"!

zizzybob said...

Thanks so much for the opportunity to promote my quilt blocks on your blog. I am afraid I goofed and hit the wrong button when linking my Dresden Plates. There is no way for me to fix it and add the much needed picture. Sorry about that.

Susan said...

Thank you so much for featuring Little Bit of Sweetness!
Susan - quiltfabrication.blogspot.com

Oliver Maurice said...

If you are looking for some info about different beautiful college campuses you should look here. This blog has it all

Health is Wealth said...

Apna Showroom Baby Girl's and Baby Boy's Cotton Panties Fancy and Designer (Multicolour, 12-18 Months) -12 Piece
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's and Baby Boy's Cotton Panties Fancy and Designer (Multicolour, 12-18 Months) -12 Piece
वजन कैसे बढ़ाये - दुबले पतले लोग फिट बने - vajan kaise badhaye - how to gain weight fast in Hindi
गुड़ कैसे खाये - गुड़ खाने के फायदे - गुड़ की तासीर - gud ke fayde - jaggery benefits for men or women
वजन कैसे बढ़ाये - दुबले पतले लोग फिट बने - vajan kaise badhaye - how to gain weight fast in Hindi
केला खाने के फायदे - कैसे खाये - कितने खाये - कब खाये - Banana's Benefits in hindi
गरम पानी पीने के फायदे - garam pani pine ke fayde - luke warm water health benefits in hindi

Lucifer Smith said...

cotton thong with lace