Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Fabric Tuesday, join us!

Fabric Tuesday is here! And on time!!

I'm about a week away from move day...and I still have a couple of projects I have to finish (eek!).  But I didn't get much sewing in this week, just a little more on my Little Ruby quilt (see the previous post). Anyway even if I don't get to sew I get to see the sewing you all do each week and it makes me happy! :) So here are some of those that made me happy this week.



full_3003_134840_TabletSleeveKindleEReaderCover_2 

006 

 

 

 
Annie's Sunshine Quilt from As they Days...

Fabric Tuesday #281

You know the drill!  Link up any fabric related projects. And please take a minute or two to follow some of the links, that's what makes them fun!  




Photobucket

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

thanks so much for linking to my hexie quilt! so nice to see it there when I started to ready your blog this morning

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for showing off my antique log cabin quilt. The quilt with its amazing antique fabrics always brightens my day. Happy to share it through your party. Thanks for hosting. Sally at Q-Bits

Podunk Pretties said...

Thanks for featuring my finishes on your blog, what a wonderful surprise! It made my day.