Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Fabric Tuesday

Fabric Tuesday! Sorry for our inconsistencies this summer with our posts. We are busy ladies! Its late, here are a few from a couple weeks ago.


This is amazing! A Queens Necklace quilt from Sew Preeti Quilts. So eye catching!


Nautical quilt pattern from Busy Hands Quilts. This looks like a fun one!

DSC02708nimfli
Just stunning! I love this! Topassi from Pomada. 






5 comments:

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

I hope you're enjoying your summer even without sewing (or sewing you can share)! Thank you for featuring my free quilt pattern, Nautical News!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Quilts! AMAZING patterns! I am teaching my self how to quilt. I love it! And hope to make a quilt that is breath taking to look at, someday. Awesome Fantastic work ladies.

Jen Scott

Richard Majece said...

In my opinion, you should definitely read this if you want to get a high grade for your definition essay. I know it from my own college experience.

Galahad said...

This fabric website is so interesting, but it's not as good as thoughtnova https://thoughtnova.com/qualities-of-a-good-entertainer/a0a0a4l and it's free, quality, good and amazing, easy to access because it's online and it you want to learn about qualities of a good entertainer you should go there right now!

โรซ่า said...

Hello, we have a game to recommend.

รีวิว
slotxo
บาคาร่าgdg
แทงบอลสเต็ป
เลขเด็ด

Thank you for your interest."