Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 6, 2017

Sweet Strawberries

 It's been a long time since we blogged to blog! We've talked, as sisters, and we're ready to remedy that! So don't give up on us! We're excited to elaborate more on our Instagram projects.

First up, my Strawberry quilt!!! How can these sweet quilt not take center stage?!


I used the pattern Strawberry Social from Pattern Basket. If you google that it will come right up.

I used a larger variety of prints than the pattern suggests and didn't add a border since I wanted mine a little smaller. I used the dot from the line "Hello Bear" by Bonnie Christine for Art Gallery Fabrics, I think it's the perfect background for a strawberry quilt!


This quilt was made for my sweet Lucy girl! (Do you just love her strawberry sheets?! I HAD to buy them right?!)

I've got myself into a tradition of making my babies 4 year old quilts. Nothing specific, just a reason to make them a quilt! I add an embroidered message to the back too.


I added the SOFTEST minky to the back, I've been hanging onto it for a while and it is seriously incredibly cozy.


I asked my very talented friend, Rhonda who owns Olie and Evie, if she would quilt this for me. Maybe it's cheesy but I found a design with bees, flowers and leaves and thought it was too cute to pass up on.  She also wrote "Lucia" on one of the strawberries and I just love that.


Thanks friends for stopping by!! Hope to see and hear more from you! :)

Photobucket

18 comments:

Lynette said...

What a sweet quilt! Love that eyelash minky on the back.

claudia said...

I'm happy to see you online again! Lucia is adorable and that sweet strawberry quilt suits her perfectly!

Unknown said...

Love your quilt! It has been on my to-do for a while and after seeing yours I really want to make one.

Richard Majece said...

If you want to know more about narrative essay topics , just check this out! It will be useful if you want to improve your writing skills.

Jolene said...

Thank you, this is a good gift for a child. There is a great company that also keeps up with the times. perform any complexity homework. More info here research paper writing.

Cmc Marine said...

Thank you sharing this informative blog.
best marine engineering colleges in india

JamesBr said...

Do you need writing or thesis help to do your college assignments?
PaperNow should be on your list in case if you need.
We have dozens of experts and years of successful experience.

LasseNielsen said...

I wasn't getting any responses with my resume, so I reached out to Resumeedge service for assistance. My resume writer was revamped my resume and took my many revisions like a pro. The final resume is, I believe, what I've needed. Time will tell as I now continue my job search and hope with this new resume I will get responses! Thank you, I appreciate all you've done!

JeyanthiNatherAcademy of Marine Studies said...

I have read this blog.Its very usefull
Gp Rating

Gp Rating Course
B.SC NAUTICAL SCIENCE Near me
stcw courses
Gp Rating Courses

JeyanthiNatherAcademy of Marine Studies said...

I have read this blog.Its very usefull
Gp Rating

Gp Rating Course
B.SC NAUTICAL SCIENCE Near me
stcw courses
Gp Rating Courses

Unknown said...

pgslot โบนัส100 เล่นง่ายได้จริงไม่มีโกง เกมสล็อตอออนไลน์ เครดิตฟรี เว็บไซด์เกมออนไลน์มหาสนุก
https://www.slotv9.com/pgslot

boy said...

This is my blog. Click here.
atumihiroto"
search-football"

edok69 said...

Suggest good information in this message, click here.
ครึ่งควบลูก
โกง น้ำเต้า ปู ปลา

Almethaliah Pools said...

كيفية صيانة وانشاء حمامات سباحة؟
القيام بمراجعة الخرسانة لمدة لا تقل عن عشرة أيام قبل القيام بالخطوة التالية وهي العزل من خلال اختبار حمام السباحة عن طريق ملأه بأكمله بالماء ويتم ترك الماء به لمدة أربعة أيام وتعيين مستوي الماء.
القيام بمد المواسير الخاصة بالمياه ومواسير الصرف وتوصيلها بالموتور والفلتر الخاص بحمام السباحة.
يفضل الاستعانة قبل عزل المسابح البحث عن شركة فحص مباني بالقرب منك لتوفير خدمات فحص المنزل والاسطح للاعطاء تقرير دقيق عن العوازل المطلوبة لتقليل التكلفة.

شركة إنشاء مسابح بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالاحساء

Takdir Yang Tertulis said...

It is a story of a young woman, Thapki Pyar ki 2 Chaturvedi, who has a stutter.
It starred Jigyasa Singh and Manish Goplani besides Ankit Bathla, Sheena Bajaj


Desi Serial

โรซ่า said...

Hello, we have a game to recommend.

รีวิว
slotxo
บาคาร่าgdg
แทงบอลสเต็ป
เลขเด็ด

Thank you for your interest."

Gary sobers said...

Keep share your thoughts with us in this article. I am extremely satisfy with your post. Hard work is done in this article. Now its time to avail Jump Start Services in Washington DC for more information.

Elise Stefanik said...

I appreciate it, this is a nice present for a kid. There is a fantastic business that adapts to the times as well. complete any schoolwork that is complex. Further details are available here do my online classes