Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sneak peek Michael Miller solids....

MICHAEL MILLER SOLIDS! 

Check out this gorgeousness! Michael Miller has their own line of gorgeous solids! They are not out yet, but will be coming soon.  So many colors!  Don't they just make me happy? Maybe I will attempt a solids quilt? 


Let me tell you my favorite part of these....SO SOFT!!! Seriously I just pet and pet them. Definitely very high quality! 100% high density cotton.  I promise when you get your hands on these, they will make your heart very happy!

Don't you love my rainbowy text?

Just wanted to share some of this yumminess!

EDITED TO ADD:  These fabrics won't be available until October/November
Photobucket

12 comments:

CJ said...

WHEN????

antique quilter said...

OMG just beautiful...I have had an obsession with solids lately and really want to work with solids..I need a collection of these!
I feel a shopping trip coming on!
when will they be out?
Kathie

Pieces to Love said...

Pretty! I love to feel fabric.

Krista Schneider said...

oooooh, ahhhhhhh! :D

Ruth said...

Solids to dye for. I know; I'm a yarn dyer. Now what would be wonderful is if they linked their solids to their patterned lines. Sigh.

Jackie Russell said...

Love the colors!

Sara said...

Yes when are they coming? That Michael Miller needs to do a contract with Joanns;)

the gathering girls said...

they are simply perfect!!

Mitzi said...

That's great news! I love solids but have always wanted them to have more of a luxurious feel. Sounds like these have that.

lll-lll-lll said...

Шикарность!!!

Sewn With Grace said...

A quilt out of these would be fabulous!! Pattern possibilities are endless!

Allison C said...

I'm jealous! I want them now.