Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Christmas tree lane, a Christmas runner...

Morning everyone!
I have my latest finish to show off!

CHRISTMAS TREE LANE


It is a pretty simple pattern. But I really liked how it turned out.


I did some free motion swirls, I am pretty happy with them. Practice has made them look much better! They kind of remind me of swirling snow above the trees.


 You can find the new pattern in our ETSY shop, as well as all our others.

Photobucket

15 comments:

Paula said...

Very very pretty! I have to say I would've never thought of pinks and aquas as Christmas colors, but they are perfect for this!

Turid said...

A beautiful little quilt. I love the way you quilted it with the swirls.

RobotMomSews said...

You are a machine over there!! I am loving those swirls! You'll have to show me how to do them. This is gorgeous!!

Teresa Quilts said...

Beautiful!

Grammy T. said...

Absolutely darling!!!

Hilary said...

Oh this is super cute :)

Sarah Craig said...

That is just adorable! I'm off to your shop.....

Vicki said...

I just love the new more modern colors for Christmas! Great finish!!

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi! This is beautiful! It's fun how simple triangles with adorable prints look exactly like Christmas trees! Lovely colours, too (no need to be always red and green). x Teje

Karolina @ B-craft said...

It's amazing: ) I love this colors, absolutely gorgeous: )

Deborah Hamilton said...

That is such a cute design, and I really like the swirling stitches.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I can see this as a dresser topper in my daughters room for the holidays. Love It!

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

This is just too adorable! I love the colors and the quilting is perfect!!! Swirling winter air....love it:)

MsMidge said...

Gorgeous! Love the toy soldier!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ The quality of this site is amazing and I'm looking forward to following the results.