Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fabric Tuesday #155!

Happy Fabric Tuesday friend!  I am really really excited this Tuesday because my mom comes tonight!!  I've (Megan) just settled in Virginia (from AZ many of you may recall) and my mom has come to help me in the process.  I have a mile long list of things to do to make it "home" and I cannot decide what is most important :)  Heather and I are extremely lucky...we have a really great mom who is very selfless.  She stays with us for new babies, moves, illness...whatever it may be.  She's always there to help.  Sometimes I forget how lucky I am.  On the list for sure: Lucy tops/dresses!  My mom is better at clothing construction than me so I always take the chance to learn from the pro.  She is also a lot more organized than me so I plan to lock her in my pantry the first day :)

As always we're super impressed by your WIPs and finishes last week.  I had so many tabs open of things I wanted to feature I had to make myself stop.  That's a great thing!!

And for those of you who commented on our post asking for feedback THANK YOU!  We've been going through each comment responding and taking notes.  We'll finish that this week. I'll have two winners as a thank you tomorrow. You can still comment on the post :)

(we'll do a full feature when she's finished!)

Simplicity 2219 pattern review by So Sew Easy.

Granny Squares - Done

pillow with patchwork bird





Fabric Tuesday #155
Reminder to make sure your picture shows in the thumbnail!  I deleted a few last week and I was so sad that people didn't get to see their awesome posts!  Let us know if you're having problems and make sure to check that you're image shows!



Photobucket

11 comments:

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Thanks for the link up! Love your pics. That little dress is adorable and you know I love all the quilts:)

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

Hello Megan and Heather! Definitely have many awesome quilting/sewing projects featured! Love looking at them as they continue to inspire and appreciate others talents. Thanks again for hosting your weekly linky party.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Heather and Megan! Oh boy - thank you so much for featuring my bird pillow and for your sweet words! I was suprised and touched!
Happy sewing October! x Teje

Lindsey said...

Just came across your blog! Looking forward to seeing more quilts/projects! Thanks for the linkup! :)

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Love the little hexies pillow...but then you know I love Hexies. ;)

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful time with your mom ! She sounds wonderful! I am fairly new to this blog and party but want to catch up : )

RobotMomSews said...

Yay!! That's so awesome that your mom can come out there and stay! Having her there will make your home feel like home in no time, I'm sure of it. :) Oh, and if she wants to come be locked in my pantry too, she's welcome anytime. Haha. ;)

Needled Mom said...

Enjoy your mom's visit. Loved seeing all of the projects.

Rosa said...

I`m enjoying this party.There are awesome projects.Thanks for the linky party!!

Unknown said...

Hi Heather and Megan,
How thrilled am I to see that you featured my little dress!!! Thank you so much!!!

Natalie from La gang à Nat
www.natandgang.blogspot.ca

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Your work will be popular and from now on you should keep doing it.ดูหนังออนไลน์