Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 28, 2014

Low Volume quilt progress...

Remember this that I started at Quilt Bliss?

I am getting more work done on it!


I am getting closer. I am totally trying to channel Rita of Red Pepper Quilts. How am I doing? 


I went to sew with a group set up by Marion, of  My Quilt Diet. It was a fun day meeting lots of new ladies. 


Hopefully I can complete the top soon. I am sort of loving it. 
Photobucket

10 comments:

Marion McClellan said...

It is GORGEOUS!! I am so happy that you were able to come down and sew with us :) xoxox

Hilary said...

It is looking fantastic!!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh, I love it. Are they tiny squares, like 2-½ inch? I love all the low volume. Wow.

Melissa at My Fabric Relish said...

Love it! Do I see some QuiltBLISS swap fabrics in there?

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

I can't wait to see how it looks finished! I tend to shy away from low volume prints...but I love they way they look, so I need to get over it! This looks like it's coming together really well.

Mary Menzer said...

I do love the low volume palettes. They are so soft and make you feel relaxed. Hope you get to work on this more, I will look for your finished quilt!

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

I do love the variety of all your low volume fabrics. Wish I had such variety.

Anonymous said...

It's going to look fabulous!

Nita said...

I've never made a low-volume quilt, but I am certainly drawn to them! so I suspect one is in my future, sometime :)

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ There are many other blogs but this site's content is the best.