Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fabric Tuesday and my little boys room...

 Sorry if you follow me on Instagram @quiltstory, you have seen these before. This is my little guys room. Earlier this  year I told myself that I need to work on more projects for my kids rooms. I want their rooms to have so many projects that I created. I would feel bad if all the quilting and crafting I have done, and they didn't have lots for themselves.

Anyhow, here is a partial update on his room. New quilt and pillow, and new wall decals. Just updating from a baby room to a big boy room...

Super simple embroidery. Just some fusible web, and a strait stitch around. This will go on his wall...


This is a quilt as you go pillow I am in the process of. I really like quilt as you go. Such a neat look...



Just some straight stitching on his pillow sham...


I do hate that the pillow case is not the right direction. I may remake it one day, but not for now...


And my little sleeping guy. I think he likes it. I just adore him!

Photobucket



24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Looks adorable room! I love those colours and the fabric with woodpecker! x Teje

tealeafquilts said...

Love it! So peaceful!

Heather Graves said...

I'm in love with your little guys plus quilt! Is it weird if I want one just like it for my own bed? What size were your squares?

Nilya said...

What a lovely collections of quilts and pillows in this room :)

MaterialGirlQuilts said...

I love everything about your little man's room Heather! The color palette is my favorite and so soothing for sleep :) Do you think he'll mind if I come have a sleepover?!
Amanda

MaterialGirlQuilts said...

I love everything about your little man's room Heather! The color palette is my favorite and so soothing for sleep :) Do you think he'll mind if I come have a sleepover?!
Amanda

Unknown said...

I love the palette of colors you chose to do your son's room. I really like how the plus quilt turned out.

needle and nest said...

It's beautiful! And I love that last photo. He looks so sweet snuggled up in his quilt.

Needled Mom said...

What a calm and beautiful room! Love the sleeping picture.

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo said...

Gorgeous calming room! Love the colours and love all the items!

Melia Mae Quilting said...

Absolutely adorable! I want to do the same thing for my girls over the next year. It is nice to see other people have the same goal as well. Make sure you continue to show your progress! I can't wait to see it!

Michele said...

That is so sweet.

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh that is so darling! And the bright red fox against all that blue and green is stunning!

Laney said...

I really do love the look of that QAYG pillow!

Nurdan Kulluk-Rennert said...

So lovely, calm and peaceful. What a lucky boy!

Anonymous said...

I love how the light greys and light blues look together. I think it is great that you are working on things for your kids.

Carla said...

What a blessed little boy! gorgeous room

Steffi´s Candy Quilts said...

What a nice room, with beautiful projects! I love the fox with the hat. :-)

Ginny said...

Love your little man's room, so calm with the pallette and yet so fun with all the nature inspired prints. And your Fox hoop is adorabele!

Barb Neiwert said...

You had us with all your nice quilts and decor, but then we fell over the edge when we saw your little man peacefully snoozing away - precious!

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

What's not to love about such a sweet little guy? And his room is lovely too. Well done!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

One of those stressful days I had to read your blog for fun.ดูหนังออนไลน์