Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fabric Tuesday!

Welcome welcome!!  Another week another Tuesday and my favorite day of the week for the blog.  I absolutely love seeing the link-ups and when it's my turn to pick some favorites :)  I've been sewing more than usual lately (hooray!!) and need to share some!!  I'll have a new post Wed or Thurs (or both!!)

Also...later today on Instagram (@quiltstorymeg) I have some exciting personal news to share!!!! :)

Okay on to some favorites from last week:

Stash Bee - August Blocks


ggg20140917_01


Waves quilt on a bench

Abacus-Finished-for-Blog



Your Turn!!!
Fabric Tuesday #204
Link up your WIPs and finishes using fabric!!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Cathy said...

:) What a surprise! Thanks for sharing my sewing machine block! Always so much fun to see what everyone is working on. Thanks for hosting.

RobotMomSews said...

Yay Meg!!!!! So excited for you!

MsMidge said...

Uh-mazing projects shared there! Holy moly - that medallion!!!

Amanda said...

Whoop whoop! Just found you through Ms. Midge. Added you to my blogger feed - looking forward to seeing what you'll feature! All of your quilts are so bright and happy!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Megan!! I'm 15 weeks with our 9th and we are just as excited as I'm sure you're family is. Babies are awesome!!