Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fabric Tuesday, come on and link up!

As always, I am so inspired from all the projects from last week. I have finished some projects myself, hopefully I can get a few posted this week. I also attended an awesome quilt retreat in Hobble Creek this last weekend. I had so much fun!!! A few projects that caught my eye....

This awesome quilt "royalty" from My Quilt Infatuation. So neat!


Porch Swing quilts with her second quilt pattern, cuteness!


Craftsy BOM 2012
Paula from the Sassy Quilter never disappoints. Love!


This quilt really caught my eye in the thumbnail. Just cute and pretty! From Farm Road Quilts


Sweet pillow, sweet colors. Love this! From Modern Parti Quilts. 


Photobucket



13 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

my hexie quilt is coming along and only two borders left to do - thanks for sharing all the eye candy

Lara B. said...

Beautiful projects, both last week and this week!

Farm Road Quilts said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Happy Go Lucky pinwheel quilt this week!! I didn't realize it until I saw readers coming over from your blog. : ) Your link party is fun, I try to participate as often as I can.

Qasim Khan said...

Great Content, Just loved the way you presented it… Keep up the good work Essay Editing Service

shopify said...

If you need to improve something in your paper, place a revision. Your writer will edit the work according to your demands and specifications. Essay My College

Kelly0989 said...

This quilt story is cute. I think it would be cool to write perfect essays online about it. The idea is just perfect. It is interesting and catching and has some educational plot if you know what I mean.

Amanda said...

Thanks for the post. I really liked these bedspreads which are very beautiful. At the moment I want to write an essay using writing an extended essay.

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

It is soo informative. Are you also searching for cheap assignment writing help we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering the best services to students without having to break the bank

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

It is soo informative. Are you also searching for cheap assignment writers blogpost we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering the best services to students without having to break the bank

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

This good information is useful in many ways. especially in handicraftsดูหนังออนไลน์

Christ John said...

I am so inspired by all the projects from last week. I have finished some projects myself I am not buying any custom dissertation writing service On any platform.

Robert said...

Your insight on this topic is truly enlightening. It's evident that you've put a lot of thought into your perspective, and your positive approach is both refreshing and inspiring. devops course

Robert said...

Thanks