Friday, November 14, 2014

Whimsy Houses 2

Hello Friends!  I thought I'd share some of my latest creations that I'm selling on our @inkandbobbin account (on Instagram).

I made my first house pillow for Lucy's first birthday.  She was so in love with it I decided to make a couple different versions for sale.


I have mini pillows that feature a door that opens and closes with cute little fussy cut scenes.


 
Each house had different fabrics and details.  No two are the same!



Then I offer a larger size.  These pillows have a door and two windows, also with little fussy cut scenes behind each opening.



Lots of little details make these super sweet and fun to make!  I love trying new ideas!






If you or someone you know may like one of my pillows follow our @inkandbobbin account on Instagram for the next sale!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

tubakk said...

The sweetest thing in the quilting world just now.

Kate said...

Your houses are adorable!!!

AuntieCrafty said...

The houses are so cute. Would you consider posting a tutorial for them?

The AfterCraft said...

These are adorable! My niece would LOVE these.. a Barn would be pretty cute too maybe.. hmmm. Well done!

gibbygoo56 said...

ADORABLE! What a clever lady you are. Sweet pillows.

A Quilter's Mission said...

Oh my...so clever! These are darling.

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

Very pretty! I particularly like the details you've added at the base of each roof. They add so much charm to the houses.