Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Fabric Tuesday! Come link!

Happy Late Thanksgiving! Hope everyone had a good one. It's late, and I am just going to jump in from last week...


Swedish Double Chain... beautiful quilting and amazing quilt! From "till We Quilt Again"


 The beautiful quilt from Confessions of a fabric Addict. Wow!

Dresden forest placemat by karin jordan
Dresden Forest Mini. Sweetness. Leigh Laurel Studios. 


This colorful happy quilt from One Weed Bird. Love.



Okay, I want to make this immediately! I want to make it and I didn't even know. Good work Modern Tradition Quilts. 




3 comments:

Helen@Till We Quilt Again said...

Wow, What a surprise! I just clicked onto your blog--And there is my Swedish Double Chain quilt. Thanks so much for featuring it on you post!

Needled Mom said...

What wonderful eye candy for us this morning!

Shannon @ Modern Tradition Quilts said...

Thank you for showing my Nordic Sweater Quilt. I really appreciate it. I'm flattered you like it. I found your email on the submissions page and sent you a copy of the pattern to enjoy.