Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fabric Tuesday!

We are busy busy busy!! You too?  We've got some secret sewing going...how about you?  Here are some pretties from last week!


Confetti Cannon

Mad For Fabric - Liberty Applique Drawstring Bag

Fabric Tuesday #214

Share what creative projects you've been working on (using fabric)!



Ellyn said...

oh thank you for featuring my Marcelle Medallion! I'm so excited to have it done. I always look forward to seeing all the projects that pop up on your blog

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

Love that Charlie Harper Christmas Sock

Jo said...

Thanks for the feature guys!!

Thearica Burroughs said...

Thank you for hosting the linky party. I have not been over in a while so it felt good to link up today. Lots of inspiring projects to peek at!

MaterialGirlQuilts said...

Great line up yet again! Thanks for sharing my stocking :)

Laney said...

So many pretty things from last week! I can't pick a favorite. Thanks for hosting the link up.

Rosa said...

Congrats to all the ladies,there are fantastic projects and thanks you for hosting!