Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fabric Tuesday, link up!!

Happy Tuesday!  Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!  My hubby was home for a few days which is rare and oh so nice :)  I have been doing LOADS of sewing lately.  You can always catch me on my Instagram @quiltstorymeg...but I plan to share a lot here this week too!!

Let's see some of the awesome link-ups from last week!








Ahh!! Such pretty things!! :)

Fabric Tuesday #218
Link up!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey! Thanks for the feature! I don't have anything fun to share this week but should have some things for next week!

Pedal Sew Lightly said...

Thanks so much for the feature. It was a pleasant surprise to unexpectedly see my quilt photo on my Bloglovin Feed.

Julie said...

So kind of you to feature my Log Cabin blocks. This is my first time, and quite a thrilling surprise to see when I visited your blog today.

Thank you,
Julie

Carla said...

That first one is fabulous! This is a fun link up ; )

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Thank you for the information you tried to write and share, it's very good.ดูหนังออนไลน์