Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Fab Tue 243!

Happy August and Tuesday! :)

Heather and I are finally reunited and itching to get sewing.  So far we've been doing english paper pieced hexies (see our Instagram!).  On the list? Shorts for our girls, quilt tops, pouches, and playing with our combined 9 babies!

Here are some pretties from last week:





Link-up your recent fabric projects!



Photobucket

8 comments:

PugMom said...

Thanks for featuring my quilt this week!

Podunk Pretties said...

What a surprise to see my quilt featured, Thanks!

Jen Frost / Faith and Fabric said...

What a rainbow of colors you highlighted this week! They're all so beautiful - and so perfect for these warm summer days with their vibrant hues. This week I'm linking up my first charm swap - I haven't participated in one before, and I'm pretty excited! Kate Spain's Christmas fabric is so well designed, and the possibilities on what all these charms can turn into is endless.

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

Thanks so much for featuring my blocks this week. It's the push I need to photograph the latest round. Hope y'all are having a great time visiting each other. Sounds like a blast!

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Thanks for the link-up and featuring my HST quilt this week!

Unknown said...

Love the circle patterned quilt. Such a unique edge to it!

DMM Jhon said...

Nice Website...
Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook

Likes your profile and websites.
Increase Facebook

Likes
its may be very beneficial for you also

really

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

content of your fabric it's good for others and beautiful patternsดูหนังออนไลน์