Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Fabric Tuesday! Pretty finishes! come share!

Another week, more amazing projects! I love seeing these week to week! Megan and I haven't been quilting much. Just busy with summer. She is flying on an airplane tomorrow to come see me! (well, so see lots of us, but I am going to make her hang out with me the most. Here is what I loved from last week...



This amazing clamshell from Maryse makes things. Just beautiful! Wow!


Wow to this finish from Pink Doxies, the curved piecing, the quilting! Just love this!

IMG_7845 with logo

I just adore these blue hedgehogs. Just cute little guys! So adorable! From Coras Quilts.


Allie and me designs. Love this quilt. Love this photo setting. So amazing!


Aloha Weekender from porch swing quilts. Too cute! I want to make one of these so bad one day!


Photobucket



5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love those clamshells!

Julie said...

Thank you so much for the feature today! It's funny how seeing your work somewhere else can be so exciting.

Julie @ Pink Doxies

Stephanie said...

Love all of these projects ... those clamshells! All gorgeous.

Also, I'm doing a giveaway on my blog for a textile design book & included it in the linkup, I hope that's okay by the rules (it's fabric related, is my thinking). If not please let me know/accept my apologies!

CAESAR SHOP said...


Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates

[-] Vimax Asli
[-] Vimax
[-] Vimax Canada
[-] Pembesar Penis
[-] Agen Vimax Asli

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

content of your fabric it's good for others and beautiful patternsดูหนังออนไลน์