Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fabric Tuesday

Another Tuesday my friends!  Here are some highlights from last week:

Tuesday Tips: English Paper Piecing Curves, by The Cozy Pumpkin

Laurel and Pine_ Home is Where the Heart is Blocks 1

Your turn!
Link up your fabric WIPs and finishes!



The Cozy Pumpkin said...

Aw, thanks for sharing my tutorial y'all! I need to go check up with you on Instagram now that the kids are back in school and I'm all caught up on housework. :)

Zenia Rene said...

That fractured pillow is WOWZERS! Thanks for the linky!

Jen Frost said...

Hi Heather & Meg - my link this week is for a fishing baby quilt. A few months ago, our elderly neighbor passed away after a long battle with cancer. She, too, was a quilter, and her family left me some of her supplies. In there was a bag of soft fabric - some squares were attached. It was a gift to complete this for her great grandson.

Podunk Pretties said...

Thanks for the feature!