Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fabric tuesday!

Some awesome posts last weeks guys! I am always impressed and inspired!   Lets see what everyone is up to this week?


This quilt from alycia quilts is just pure stunning!!! I am so impressed! Just amazing!



I just had to feature this block from faith and fabric designs. All that fussy cutting. Adorable!
Faith and Fabric - Farmer's Wife 1930s Quilt Block 8 Aunt

Just a pretty quilt top from Dresses and spurs. Cute and simple!



The carpenters Daughter and this modern disappearing 9 patch. Nice!

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES
Photobucket



13 comments:

Dresses and Spurs said...

Thanks so so much for featuring quilt top!

Shelley Folkerts said...

Thank you so much for featuring my modernized disappearing nine patch. It is one of my new favorite patterns to make. (The Carpenters Daughter)

Heidi said...

My first time linking up! Thank you for hosting!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

So much inspiration from last week! Thank you for hosting :)

Jen Frost / Faith and Fabric said...

Aww, Meg, thank you for showing my fussy mermaid block! I'm having so much fun with this fabric :)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I love coming here and clicking on all the inspirations! Thanks for featuring my Orca Bay - what a surprise ( a good one!!)

Thanks for all your hard work!

Hel Stone said...

Hello. Your blog is great. You are welcome on this one as well.

Dakota Leest said...

This server exclusive papers net . He has many professional writers who write ready-made papers for learning. If you study this information is good for you.

meldaresearch said...

Online information technology assignments help companies are very keen when it comes to Information Technology Writing Services for IT students in order for them to score straight A’s in their information technology research papers.

Ciana Langham said...

Hello! I think it would be a good idea to share one cool page that helps a lot. Its page is named https://elitewritings.com/topic-generator.html where you can get professional help and save your time.

Unknown said...

I'm glad I joined your discussion. I often use different resources for my training. When I started using this service https://essays-writers.com/essay-reviser.html I managed to save my time. I have more free time.

jeff kip said...

Submitting a work essay soon and you haven't done anything yet? I think you should start doing something because then it may be too late. Go ahead https://essayslab.com/essays/analysis/sociological-analysis-of-the-film-a-class-divided.html and don't procrastinate

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ Your blog educates me about new fabrics that I don't know and patterns.