Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Fabric Tuesday friends!

Megan and I are not getting a lot of sewing time in. Busy with kids and Christmas and my watercolor side business. Busy time of year. I just picked a few from last week, because it is past midnight, and I need some sleep!

North Star quilt by Teje

Neros Post and Patch and this faublous Christmas/fair isle quilt.  Im loving this!


THis amazing Heather Ross bag. I this this is fabulous! From Sewn By Leila


Joys Jots, shots adn whatnots. A memory quilt of Dad's shirts. I am still working on my Dads shirt memory quilt. Hard to sew.


Confessions of a Fabric Addict , this quilt is great!


Gemini Stitches. Love this pillow!

What do you have to share this week?



7 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Hope you get it all done!! Enjoy - and thanks for hosting.

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

It was so nice to come back to your Linky today to post to find Dad's quilt had been featured. How sweet. Yes, doing a memory quilt can be difficult especially after the shirts hung in the closet and acquire that sweet smell that reminds me of Dad. Good luck.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Heather and Megan! Thank you so much for featuring my 'North Star' Quilt! I hope you have time to do everything you want and don't stress too much. Last days before Christmas are always busy and lists get longer! Happy Holiday! x Teje

Richard Majece said...

I am sure that you can read this useful information before writing academic essay. These are very useful academic tips

Jim Rhodes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RoseSlot2020 said...

เกมออนไลน์ joker แจกเครดิตฟรี slot online คลิกเลย
https://www.slotxd.com/jokergaming123

Unknown said...

I searching for the take my online accounting exam on the website then I got some sites for giving me opportunities to get help for accounting exams. They give me some other services for writing help also.