Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year! It's Fabric Tuesday again!

Hi all! Welcome back from the holidays! You were all able to fit in a lot more sewing time than Megan or I. I have a few shares, hopefully this week! Here are a few projects from last week. 

From porchswing quilts. Such a darling christmas tree quilt!


Another finish from Porch Swing Quilts, her Swoon quilt!



Modern Buzz saw quilt from Young Texan Mama. Wow, this is a cool quilt!


Adorable, and great quilting from Sue Daurio. Cuteness!



Framed flowers from Scrapbox quilts. Love the design. Pretty!



Photobucket

Come share your projects!




4 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Gorgeous quilts!

LA Paylor said...

I'm not sure how last week's links got brought along... I didn't post them today, but did add one from this week. Thanks for doing the party!
leeAnna

Hilary said...

Thanks for featuring the quilt I made for my dad :D

Unknown said...

So many cute quilts! I especially love the Christmas tree quilt from Porch Swings. Thanks for the inspiration.