Friday, January 8, 2016

A Sweet Baby Quilt

I, for one, pulled a very late night last night finishing sewing this sweet little thing (and working on a couple other projects).  Turns out my January is a very busy sewing month!


Fat Quarter Shop is showcasing their Top 10 videos of 2015, and I chose to make their Delectable Mountains quilt from that list.


See how many cute ones there are??

I used Arrow Flight from Michael Miller with a couple of Cotton + Steel Basics.  I also used a light aqua crosshatch for the background. I've been going back and forth but I think I like it!


The softer color palette from Arrow Flight matches my little girls room fabulously!  She certainly need more quilts ;)



I will probably add to this and make a throw size, I love it so much!

Check out Fat Quarter Shop's blog to see more quilts made from Delectable Mountains (and quilts from the other Top 10 videos).
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Lovely job! Such sweet colors!

Krista Foley said...

I love this pattern and your color/fabric choices!