Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Fabric Tuesday!

Hi everyone! Busy time! I keep thinking life will slow down a bit, it doesn't. I have been getting some sewing time in, but not near as much as I want. So again, I will swoon over your projects. Here are a few that caught my eye last week...

My quilt Infatuation

Cool pattern and fabrics. Great job!


Made by ChrissieD I need to do more paper piecing. Lovely.


Young Texan mama Bright and happy!


Gemini Stitches all around perfection in my eyes. Beautiful!





quilt fabrication beautiful quiltilng! Love the hearts!

What else do you have to share this week?



10 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I don't have much related to quilting on my blog post today but I linked to my daffodils - spring really is on it's way in the lower US and in another month maybe in the north as well?

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

Thanks Meg and Heather for featuring my mini butterfly pillow cushion, I've given you a shout out here on my facebook page- Chris :D

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Stems and Stones quilt! I really loved designing this one, and I'm glad you like it!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Needled Mom said...

Beautiful works!

Susan said...

So proud to be one of your featured quilters with my Love Abounds Version 2 table runner! Believe it or not, I made one more, Heart to Heart, placed on this week's linky. Just can't help myself - it's the pink!

Susan @ QuiltFabrication

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

I don't see the linky . .

But love these quilts and projects you've featured!

Hilary said...

Thanks for featuring my quilt! :D

Lucy | Charm About You said...

So much gorgeous inspiration! :)

Jennifer Fulton Inquiring Quilter said...

So inspired by all these beautiful projects. Thank you for hosting the linky!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, hi Megan!
Found your blog today via another quilter! I like it & decided to stay :o) I added your blog to my blog list because I find it very inspiring. Fabric Tuesday is great & I linked my Marcelle Medallion Quilt which is in progress.
Greeting & Love from Germany.
Olivia@happyquiltsbymrspatch.blogspot.de