Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I Love Log Cabins; new book collaboration!

Hello there!
I am so excited that my quilt was part of this fun new "I Love Log Cabins" book from Martingale. Not only in the book, but on the cover! So fun for me, I have never been a cover girl!


Martingale is giving away 16 ebooks on their blog today! Go enter!


You can purchase the book here:  or on Amazon

Melissa from Happy Quilting made this bold quilt :)

Amy from Diary of a Quilter made an awesome design!

Kimberly from Fat Quarter shop made this one. Love lots!

Amys Creative side made this neat pattern. 


There are many more quilts and patterns in this book. I think it will be a great resource, especially if you love log cabin blocks!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

neat to be on the cover! congratulations

Hilary said...

Hooray for being on the cover! Definitely adding this book to my birthday wishlist!

Cheryl said...

Congrats for such a beautiful finish and for being on the cover!

Terry said...

Congrats to you for your cover story! It's a beautiful quilt.

Little Quiltsong said...

Congratulations for having your beautiful quilt right on the cover! This new book sounds wonderful. I love log cabin blocks and seeing how they all can be made differently is amazing.

SewPsyched! said...

This is so thrilling!!! Congratulations!!!!!

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

AAH! How exciting! Beautiful quilt. Those colors are so soft and yet rich at the same time. Can't wait to see the book in person. :)

alicuz quilts said...

Beautiful quilt on the cover. congrats.