Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Fabric Tuesday Let's Party!

Happy Tuesday friends!  Hope you are all well and sneaking some stitching in before it gets too hot (or cold if you're down under!).  We are moving in a couple of months so I'm finishing as much as I can between now and then, I have a few more things on the list but I'm almost done!

As always I found so many great link ups in the linky party last week!  I had a hard time choosing but this log cabin may be the favorite...

DSC01479nimfli


Corkscrew from Happy Quilting

 

Sampler Quilt from Viridian's Blog

 

AMH Painted Portrait Dress from Gemini Stitches 

Fabric Tuesday #274
Time to link up your fabric creations!!



Photobucket

No comments: