Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Fabric Tuesday #284!

Hello!!! I'm baaack!

For those of you following me on instagram @QuiltStoryMeg you may have seen we made our cross country trip from N. Virginia to S. Oregon!  Phew, that was a long one, lol.  I've settled into our house, mostly, and my sewing room is coming together!

But I was so excited to live vicariously through your projects this week.  So many heart eyes!! 


 In love with these pretty pastels!  From Grace and Favour

 
Such a pretty design AND Tula! From gemini stitches

 
Clean, crisp and my favorite BLUE! From My Quilt Infatuation 

paper pieced diamondsCan't wait to see where this is going Teje!  From Nero's Post III

 
A 9-patch is always a good choice! From Viridian's blog

Your turn!

Link up your recent fabric related WIP or finish!!  Join the party!



ahdfPhotobucket

5 comments:

Ane Jairo Atucha said...

I love it!

Teje Karjalainen said...

Thank you Heather and Megan for featuring my diamonds! Great to have you back! You made my day and gave me energy to continue this project! I have now many exciting projects going on and it's difficult to choose what to do. And my blog is 6 years so we have a good give away! x Teje
www.nerospostbox.wordpress.com

Carla said...

Hello there ! Wow! Thanks for the feature. I do love that quilt ; )

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much for showing my Pixel Perfect Tula Pink quilt - it really was a fun quilt to make!

Rosa said...

So beautiful!!