Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Strawberry Quilt and Fab Tuesday!

Fabric Tuesday is here!  I'm excited to share a project of mine this week, as well as some favorites from last week!

I started the Strawberry Social (by Pattern Basket) quilt for my Lucy, who recently turned 4. Here she is on her birthday with the flower/deer crown I made her :)


I've made all my kids quilts when they turn four, so here is Miss Lucy's, still needs to be quilted :) 




Peek-a-boo baby :)

Here are some favorites from last week!

Hexie Tiles in printshop | veni vidi vicky quilts

 

 



Your turn!
Fabric Tuesday #293
Link up your fabric projects!





Photobucket

10 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

an interesting array of quilts you share today.!

Jessica said...

Love the background, and those strawberries are adorable! She will love it forever. Thank you for sharing my Ariel quilt!

Patsy Cash said...

Wonderful quilts and love the strawberry quilt.

Sharon Collins said...

I love the strawberry quilt! The colors are a favorite of mine. What beautiful quilts, with talented makers. Thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

Love those strawberries! Brings back memories of a strawberry outfit I had when I was around that age.

One Wee Bird said...

oooh I love those strawberries so very very cute! As someone just said to me recently when Little OWB turned four....may the fours(force) be with you LOL

barbaradougherty126 said...

Those Fish! And strawberries! So Cute!!!

Amy DeCesare said...

That Strawberry Quilt is super sweet! I enjoyed all of the features and can't wait to find out what else is being linked this week.

Kirsten said...

Love your pretty strawberries and the dotty background!

John Luke said...

That looks like kind of a girly design.

http://games-gameworld.blogspot.com