Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Fabric Tuesday, come and share!

Phew! What a weekend, traveling, eating, shopping, eating, sleeping, eating, cleaning, eating...you too?

I'm trying to finish up some Holiday gifts, as I'm sure many of you are! And I want to make my kids each a whole cloth quilt...can I do it?? I'm scared :)

Lots of quilt tops and quilts from last week, LOVE me some quilts!




Mad For Fabric - Scrappy Fussy Cut Heart Christmas Mug Rug




 A Quilting Chick - Snapshots 

A literal Work in Progress | veni vidi vicky 

Your Turn!
Fabric Tuesday #296
Link up your recent fabric related projects, finishes and W.I.P.S




5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love that little mug rug - I need to make some new pieces like this and hot pads too.

Sarah Craig said...

Thanks for sharing my quilt top, amidst some other beautiful pieces! It's always an inspiration to come by here!!

Marie said...

Love that mug rug!

CAESAR SHOP said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates

[-] Vimax
[-] Vimax Asli
[-] Vimax Canada
[-] Obat Vimax
[-] Pembesar Penis
[-] Hammer Of Thor

Anil Gupta said...

I am very happy when read this blog post because blog post written in good manner and write on good topic. Thanks for sharing valuable information.
Bangalore Web Designing Company, Web Development Company Bangalore