Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Lucy's Playhouse and Fab Tuesday

Tuesday Tuesday! This week I have something fun to share! I have a project over on Love Patchwork and Quilting Magazine's blog! I love working with them, they're fabulous, and it's awesome that this free tutorial is available for everyone!
 
 Lucy's Playhouse! Sweet little project for a little to tote around the house.

I created a couple of mice finger puppets to place in the pockets. We also put some of her little horsies inside, you could really make the inside custom to your little person.

I used Moda's Sundrop by Corey Yoder. Such darling fabric! 

For the FREE TUTORIAL head over to Love Patchwork & Quilting.

*      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      * 

Fabric Tuesday #295




Photobucket

9 comments:

Kathy@KayakQuilting said...

That is so sweet! Thank you!

Morgane @ Bear,Dolly and Moi said...

this little house is super cute, I will check the tutorial!

Summer said...

Sp pretty ♥

Needled Mom said...

I love that little house with the finger puppets.

Teje Karjalainen said...

Oh boy how cute this Lucy's Playhouse is! And of course we bigger girls would love that for our sewing things! x Teje

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Sweet little house!

Paige said...

What a great gift for a little one! So cute!

Nadine Donovan said...

How cute this is! It would be so neat for a little one to play with.

Anil Gupta said...

I absolutely admired every bit of it and I additionally accept you book apparent to analysis out fresh things in your site.
Web Designing Company in Bangalore, Web Development Company Bangalore