Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fabric Tuesday and WINNER!

First let me start with the winner of $25 to our newest advertiser, Contemporary Cloth:

hueisei said...
Follow them on twitter.

Congrats!!!!

What have you been crafting this past week?  I finally got a binding on a quilt (YAY) now I can feel less lazy sitting in front of the TV if I have a quilt on my lap :) I have another quilt waiting to be quilted, and then today on a whim Heather and I picked up another project...what is wrong with us?? My craft list is impossibly long.  We'll share our project with you all on Thursday...

Let's check out some projects that caught my eye last week:

Paper Pieced Heart (and tutorial!) from Craft Couture by T.C.

Quilt block from Krista Stitched

Stacked Books Quilt from s.o.t.a.k handmade

Bubble Trail from Quilty Habit

Birdie Stitches Quilt Top from Fluffy Sheep Quilting

So inspiring!!  You don't have to link quilts but finished quilts are so eye catching so I tend to feature them!!

Fabric Tuesday #75
If you need a reminder or it's your first time linking up see HERE.


Photobucket

14 comments:

Cynthia@wabisabiquilts said...

This is my second or third time linking to Fabric Tuesday. Thanks for hosting this! It's a great way to get inspiration and I'm having fun discovering all kinds of quilt blogs! Of course... I follow your blog:).

Dee said...

Can't wait for Tuesdays...you always showcase such beautiful quilts and then to get to browse through all the loveliness...ahhh.

Thank you!

Riel Nason said...

Gorgeous projects from last week! So much colour and energy. Thanks for hosting! Have a great week. Riel

Krista Schneider said...

Wow! I got featured! However, I only posted that block yesterday, lol. I came to link it up this morning and saw you'd listed it as from last week, but I think you meant to put the one in this post: http://www.kristastitched.blogspot.com/2012/02/rose-star-mini-quilt-finished.html which I linked up last week. Not that it matters to me, LOL. I'm honored either way! Thanks so much for the awesome link-up and the feature :D

Shannon said...

I love this linky party, it's one of my favorites! Always such fabulous quilty fabricky goodness. Thanks for hosting it!

Julie Thompson said...

I started a quilting blog just so I could link up to your Fabric Tuesday parties!! I am now following your blog!

viridian said...

I just found this place and I am linking up for the first time. Sure hope to have a full quilt top soon to join with all the wonderful ones I am seeing here. I am a new follower also.

Heidi Staples said...

Thanks so much for hosting this great linky party. So much fun. I've been an unofficial follower for a while now, but I just made it official. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lindsay Conner said...

Love that paper-pieced heart. :) Also, thanks for sharing Val's string quilt yesterday! So happy they were able to raise $1,000!

Jessica said...

I love Fabric Tuesday! Thank you for hosting. And thanks for the feature! :)

Carolyn said...

I love Fabric Tuesdays and getting to see all the great projects.
I have been following your blog for a while now and love the inspiration!
~Carolyn

Heather said...

Hi Heather and Megan, I just started following and hope you will do the same for me! :)

I also linked my latest work to Fabric Tuesday for the first time.

Thanks so much for the fun! I really love your blog!

-Heather

Tsoniki said...

I just discovered Fabric Tuesday and will enjoy participating later! Thanks for posting some projects, I have it on my to do list to make those birdies and seeing them in a quilt is cool!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the mention on my heart paper-pieced tutorial. :) I'm over the moon! :D