Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fab Tues and Block of the Month

Fabric Tuesday! 
and
Block of the Month 
We've been posting our Block of the Month the first Monday of the month.  This Monday however Heather and I were together (YAY!) and wouldn't you know it, we completely forgot!  So today we'll share our blocks for December; theme STAR:

Heather's Block
12" x 12"
Braced Star page 53
Fabric: Ooh La La from Michael Miller




Megan's Block
12" x 12"
Eight Hands Around page 101
Fabric: Backyard Baby from Michael Miller


These are my blocks thus far, from left to right, top to bottom, March-December.

For more on our Block of the Month see here.
January's Theme: Squares and Rectangles

Fabric Tuesday #115
Wahoo!
What fabric crafty goodness are you up to? Making Christmas gifts?  Please link up, invite your friends too!




Photobucket

10 comments:

memmens said...

Those blocks are gorgeous ladies - love them

Lynne said...

I love how the same block can look so different!

Just a question (for Fabric Tuesday) so I'll know for next time -- can the "fabric" be hand-knitted or must it be purchased and sewn?

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Heather and Megan! Beautiful blocks! I'm hoping to start a new quilt and would love to follow your bom! x Teje

Jenny Watson Blogs said...

Wow Blocks are looking mind blowing.

Luxury Villas Italy

Angela Bullard said...

Your blocks are beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished quilt.

Gigi's Thimble said...

Cute blocks girls!!! Let's get together after the holidays, Heather!

Happy Christmas!

Love,
Amber

Jo said...

Your blocks are awesome I love them!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

What lovely calming colours - I would never have put them together, but they look fab

kopi.J said...

Hello! I think these information Will be helpful for you.

ecurie-competition.com
djibrilcisseofficial.com
Thank you!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Thank you very much for writing such a blog for me to read. I am very happy. ดูหนังออนไลน์