Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Fabric Tuesday, sorry I am late!



 


First our winner from "A Joyful Soul Fabrics" Michala, congrats on your $50 gift certificate! Just in time for Christmas!





Blogger Michala said...


I really like the Notting Hill bundle.
December 5, 2012 9:54 AM
 Delete

 And another winner!  Woot woot!

Linda said...

SO PRETTY!
FOLLOWING QUILT STORY VIA FB!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1711336606



Sorry I am late! Technical difficulties last night. I will be short and sweet. This is what inspired me last week...(there were many more, I am just trying to be quick!)


Sneak peak from Sprout Baby Sprout...bright and cheery!

Christmas tree applique from Confessions of a fabric addict...amazing!


Christmas String Quilt
Christmas string quilt from Quilt it out



Fabric Tuesday #116
Wahoo!
What fabric crafty goodness are you up to? Making Christmas gifts?  Please link up, invite your friends too!






8 comments:

memmens said...

Lovely makes, I don't know if it's me or you but the linky tool hasn't appeared!

Jezibels said...

Im featured! Woo hoo!!!! So excited to see the shawl on Quilt Story today! Just the binding and a quick wash and dry and the shawl will be finished! -Give me a couple days ; )

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU TO 'THE QUILTED FISH' FOR THE FLUTTER FABRICS I WON! LOVELY+I'M DREAMING OF WHAT I'LL MAKE WITH THESE;LOVE,LINDA!
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

Sarah Craig said...

Oh, how exciting to see my appliqued Christmas tree featured this week! I managed to finish it, and will be posting final pics of it on my Friday blogpost - stop by and see it! I'm really happy with how it turned out...

Julie Thompson said...

We have lots of babies coming in our family so I would chose the baby locks quilt kit in pink.

Susanne said...

Thanks for sharing my quilt :) I missed this linky. So I will show you another Christmas project next week ;)
Susanne

boy said...

This is my blog. Click here.
stateronline"
artematica.tv"

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ Thank you very much for writing such a blog for me to read. I am very happy.