Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Fabric Tuesday #166

Hello friends! We are getting so close to the big day (for us Christmas folks).  Exciting but pressure right? I'm going home to Utah now which wasn't the case a few weeks ago. Makes some things easier and some harder :)   I have a handful of projects left but in general feel pretty prepared.

Today's post is brought to you from my SIL laptop in Florida and my Galaxy phone ;)  Stay with me.  Got myself another lovely bundle...can't help myself. 


These lovelies are from Sew Lux Fabric.  A Ladies Night bundle, Chicopee and Joel Dewberry's woodgrain and herringbone.  The JD prints are a necessity for your stash in my opinion.  I have already cut into three of them without planning to prior to picking them out (does that make sense?). Just really good prints and great colors.


This is the Ladies Night Bundle.  I heard about it from Chrissy (Sew Lux Fabrics) via instagram.  It's such a fun idea and a good motivator for Christmas I had to participate.  Basically you use the bundle to create your project.  There are three bundles to choose from OR you can use the color palette from each to do it.  See here for more details.  You can link up and get prizes and stuff :)


Here is my first project from my bundle.  A sweet little apron for Sawyer's 1st Grade teacher.  Hopefully she liked it.  I have two more aprons cut on my sewing room floor to finish this weekend!

There you have it!
 http://www.sewluxfabric.com/
Alright, time to link up!  Try to take time to look at others and comment on the one before yours at least :)  That just makes link-ups work and a good time for all :)

Fabric Tuesday #166



Photobucket

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your apron is darling! Thanks for hosing. :)

Sue McPeak said...

What a great marketing idea by Sew Lux Fabric, and you have boosted their sales with your cute apron. I bet Sawyers teacher will be thrilled. Thanks for hosting this Tuesday party.
Sue CollectInTexas Gal

Lynette said...

Awesome fabrics. Particularly love that circles piece!

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Megan and Heather! What a beautiful fabric collection! I waiting for the time after Christmas to start new quilts!
I love also Joel Dewberry's fabrics! Always great colours and prints! x Teje

RobotMomSews said...

Adorable apron! If she doesn't like it then she's cray! ;) Safe travels coming to Utah!!

Rosa said...

Beautiful fabrics and apron.Another week with fabulous projects.Thanks for hosting!