Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fabric Tuesday friends!

Happy Tuesday friends! I'm super late...it's Meg here and I got into Utah yesterday to be with my family and that's why it's so late :)

I'm going to jump into last weeks Fabric Tuesday with some goodies.


Cherry Christmas Wreath Cushion


uggg20131206_01


Your Turn!
Fabric Tuesday #167



Photobucket

7 comments:

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

Thanks for featuring my Very British Christmas Stocking Meg and Heather, I've given you a shout out here on my facebook page :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you Meg for hosting the linky while you are with y our family. The project are fabulous. Marie x (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

Katelyn @ Sing While Crafting said...

Thank you ladies for featuring my pillow! I am loving all of the other projects yall posted! Thanks for your great linky parties. Merry Christmas! Have fun with your family!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ow wonderful,,

Unknown said...

here are the findings go to these guys this basics link More Bonuses

Unknown said...

see page next check this best replica designer bags view Ysl replica bags