Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Fabric Tuesday!!! What have you been making this summer?

You guys never cease to amaze. I LOVE looking at the link ups each week, such fun projects. I am always inspired. I spent the week at Lake Tahoe, so beautiful, I can't wait to go again! Here are the darlings at the Lake...

Onto your projects...

Sun and surf Totes from Our Busy Little Bunch. So adorable!I need to make some bags!!!



How amazing! Steffis candy quilts these squares are 1 inch cut! Go check it out, she has a neat tutorial. I would LOVE to make this!




Quilting Stories, string quilt, beautiful! I am always so drawn to these string quilts, but  I still have never made one. pretty!

String quilt


Tanya Quilts in Co, another quilt I have been wanting to make, an orange peel quilt. So beautiful!


Mario Brothers from Coras Quilts free pattern, and block of the month! This block of the month is pretty cool, a free pattern each month and you end with a darling Mario quilt...

Photobucket

Alright, let's see what you have been up to this week!





5 comments:

Celtic Thistle said...

Great projects, love the orange peel quilt!

Quilting Stories said...

Thank you so much for featuring my string quilt! Love all the other highlights this week!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

this summer while we are traveling I am hand piecing a mini tumbler quilt, coming along slowly!

Anonymous said...

it's so hard to believe summer is coming to a close! It's gone by fast and I'm not sure we're ready for fall! Love the rainbow star. The colors are so cheerful and bright.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

One of those stressful days I had to read your blog for fun.ดูหนังออนไลน์