Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Schnitzel and Boo mini quilt swap...


I don't think I ever shared my swap quilt. I signed up for Schnitzel and Boo's mini quilt swap. I think there were over 600 people that joined! Anyhow we filled out a form of what we like and don't like, and then we were assigned a partner. This is what I created for my partner. She really liked it! YAY


She said she was really into this colorway right now. I had fun finding all the fabrics for this. I mixed in some low volume, and tried to make the stars pop!


The completed mini. It was about 24" x 24". I had a lot of fun making it!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That is really pretty. Great job.

Lisa said...

And the circular quilting is awesome!!!

Lara B. said...

Oh that is very sweet - and I'm not talking about the candy either!

Unknown said...

You did a great job making sure that the stars popped! Very nice colors and I'd be pretty happy to receive that as well! No doubt she would love something you made!

Vicki said...

No wonder she liked it...it's beautiful!

Baa. xxx said...

It's beautiful! The blue stars really do pop!

Chelra said...

Love all the beautiful work you put into your package. Please show us what you received as well in this swap. I hope it was just as wonderful! ❤️ You should be proud!

Nanny said...

¡¡Muy bonito y fresco!!. Me gustan las telas azules y el acolchado en círculo.
¡Genial trabajo!
Abrazos.

Michele said...

L.I.K.E!

Anonymous said...

Great fabrics, and layout. Awesome effect.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

One of those stressful days I had to read your blog for fun.ดูหนังออนไลน์