Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fabric Tuesday Come on over!

Happy Tuesday friends! If you follow us on Instagram you know that Heather and I have been reunited (at my house in VA) and have been working on my baby girl's room all week!! I'll share on here too in the next week or so.  Anyway, the party ended today :(  She had to go home and it's oh so sad.  BUT I still have my mommy!!  Hope you're all enjoying the end of your summer!

Here is some gorgeousness from this past week:


IMG_2683




Ebb and Flow quilt pattern by Karin Jordan of Leigh Laurel Studios for Pellon Projects



Fabric Tuesday #199
Your Turn!
Link-up your FABRIC projects and finishes!





Photobucket

6 comments:

Lara B. said...

Megan, That is so wonderful that you've had family time like that and that your baby girl's room has a little love from everyone! Can't wait to see what you've been up to!

Paula said...

I got nothing to add today, but I'm stopping by to check out all the great links! Always some great inspiration to be found in them!

Unknown said...

Love that bag!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

love all the projects!

Susie said...

Such stunning and vibrant colours from all of them

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

One of those stressful days I had to read your blog for fun.ดูหนังออนไลน์