Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Fabric Tuesday!

Man, you guys are so productive! Megan and I can't even manage a blog post here and there. We have great hopes for the fall when the kids all go back to school. Here are just a few that we loved from last week...


Pandamonium by karin jordan - pattern by FQS

This cute panda from Leigh Laurel Studios, free pattern from Fat Quarter Shop. Darling!



From Pink Doxies, Wren and Friends Quilt Finish. Love these hexagons!


Yuma QAL top finished! From Made by chrissie D I am loving solid quilts lately. Great color combo here!


Modern Parti Quilts herringbone quilt. Pretty colors, great quilting! Love this!


Bright colorful fun Wall hanging from One wee bird. Just too pretty!

Super Tote, by The Cozy Pumpkin; Pattern by Noodlehead
The Cozy Pumpkin made this fabulous tote, Anna's Super Tote. So cute! Love these telephones!
Photobucket

Come link up your projects...


10 comments:

Jen Frost / Faith and Fabric said...

Ooh...my son would love that panda quilt you highlighted! So cute. I haven't been at the machine much this week so linked up our "to go" kit as - with all the summer camps, trips, and time outdoors - all I've been doing is paper piecing.

Julie said...

You gals are wonderful! Thanks for featuring my hexagon quilt made for my daughter. Summer is downtime, and for some of us that is sewing time. Maybe because our kids are grown? For others, it's pure family time, and the sewing machines are still. Whatever your reason, feel no guilt, and we'll see your pretty things again come fall.

Thanks again,

Julie @ Pink Doxies

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

Thanks for featuring my Yuma quilt top, I've given you a shout out here on my facebook page- Chris :D

Peta - SheQuiltsAlot said...

Always love stopping by to see the gorgeous quilts you feature. All beautiful!

One Wee Bird said...

Thanks for featuring my Alison Glass mini ladies!
I'm with you on the blog posts mine have been sporadic to say the least !!!
Lovely to see you girls again tho 😊

Richard Majece said...

I had a lot of doubts if I should do this in my life. But I read https://essayclick.net/blog/how-to-get-a-phd recently and now I want to get my PhD.

Writer said...

It's really inspiring post. Thanks for such beautiful pictures. If you need more time for your personal hobbies ask professional writers to help you with custom college essay

Megan Ryan said...

No doubt, it's a nice blanket. Try to use my job search tips if you need.

Nicole said...

Hi. Everyone knows that education is important for our future. But for students it can be sometimes hard to bear a studying workload. No matter how intelligemt you are, you may need the help with your assignments. And here comes this writing service https://superbessay.com/buy-business-plan-essay/.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ content of your fabric it's good for others and beautiful patterns