Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Fabric Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday friends!  Loving all your linkups. I am still not getting in much sewing time. But summer with the kids is fun. Here are a few that caught my eye from last week...

Maryse Makes Things Finished swoon quilt! So beautiful!

My Quilt Infatuation Her posy quilt finish. Just too beautiful! I love it!

Dream Worthy Quilts This looks hard! Love the bold and low volume mix...

Curly Whirly Girl - Playful Pinwheels. Adorable. Love the little inner border. Sweet!

Gemini Stitches  Lizzy House- Red Letter day mini quilt. Love it all!

Lets see your projects!



7 comments:

Maryse said...

Thanks for featuring my quilt, it's always nice to see one of mine up there ... Enjoy your summer!!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love the quilts you show always so much inspiration

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Posy quilt! I'm so happy you like it!

:) Kelly

Kirsten said...

Thank you for featuring my Lizzy House mini - I enjoyed making it for my swap partner. Have a great week!

QuiltNut Creations said...

So much pretty!!!

Rebecca Grace said...

Hey, the Linky is missing from your post! It says "subscription expired, list not available." :-(

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ content of your fabric it's good for others and beautiful patterns