Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fabric Tuesday with Rainbows!

Welcome to Fabric Tuesday!

I noticed a theme last week that made me happy, so I'm featuring some pretty and bright rainbow projects from last weeks link-up!

Hopscotch Quilt from GenXQuilters

Super Zig from Gemini Stitches

Rainbow Pouch from JuneBug's World


Rainbow Ridge Mug Rug from Always Sew Love

Ready to link-up?
Check here if you need a refresher on the "rules".

PS Do you have a block tutorial?  Make sure to link up to our master list here.


Photobucket

7 comments:

noga quilts said...

Thanks so much for hosting this lovely event! I great to know new quilters and get inspired by them!
Noga

Canadian Abroad said...

Thanks for the opportunity to link. I have been following your blog for a while, and looking at other people's links but this is the first time that I have had the courage to put something of my own on. (#6 - Brit Quilt Swap) I thought it was time I joined in the fun!

Scrapatches said...

Beautiful and bright and adds a smile to my day ... thanks! :) Pat

amy smart said...

Love all the rainbow inspired projects!! Makes me want to make some of my own.

AnneMarie said...

Thanks so much for highlighting my hopscotch quilt! You are great hosts!

Lisa said...

oh yay hehe i only just realised my brooch was featured.Thank you so Much.Rainbows are so pretty and everyones project is GORGEOUS.
Hugs
xo

gbwhatapps said...

Hii I Am Form
WhatsApp Group Links
Your Content Was Very Nice Thanks For You