Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fabric Tuesday, WINNER and Christmas in July

via random.org 
#203

Catskill Quilter said...
My favorite product at Mad About Patchwork is the Soul Blossoms Bliss bundle -- but I am ASTOUNDED at their large selection!


Welcome to Fabric Tuesday!  Since we didn't have Fabric Tuesday last week, I thought I'd post about something  that's been on my mind...Christmas.  The holidays.  I know...but I've seen people on blogs that already have quilts done for Christmas!!!!  Wowzers.  Have you??

There are a few people that I've got on my mind to make quilts for and I really hope that I can.  Here are a few Christmas lines that I've been eyeing.  

I really really love the new apple green in the holiday lines...I just don't know if I can ever love hunter green again, is that okay?
Over the River: Snowflakes Green

Over the River by Henry Glass from Mad About Patchwork

I want this whole collection.  Love.
Countdown to Christmas Petite Fat Quarter Bundle Sweetwater for Moda Fabrics

Funky??  Owls??  Sold.
Holiday Hoot
Holiday Hoot from Alexander Henry at The Stitch Sanctuary

And, well, shameless plug :)

And now,
Fabric Tuesday!!

If you need a refresher on how the linky party works, click here.

Let's see what you've been up to!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Riel Nason said...

Good morning ladies. Thanks for hosting as always! Very pretty Christmas trees!

Deanna said...

Thank you for letting us share projects.

Stephanie said...

I love the Christmas tree pattern! Thank you for hosting Fabric Tuesday, it is nice to have a place to share our projects.
(I am a follower).

Unknown said...

I think this is my first linky party. Thank you for having me. I am a follower of your blog...love it!