Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Check out this Basic Grey loot..


Look at this darling pile of goodies Megan and I got in the mail from Basic Grey! Seriously, my heart just hopped from my chest!


Giant gorgeous flowers, pretty vintage looking buttons. Endless possiblities...pillows, flowers, I already added buttons to this dress!


 I have been thinking of making one of those coffee filter ruffle wreaths, and add some of these flowers to it?


Then these cute canvas sampler you get to decorate with cute fabric scraps. See here for more inspiration. I shall be making mine up soon!


Thank you Basic Grey! Keep my address on file!  :)

In a few weeks Megan is going to be doing a giveaway with one of these fun Canvas boards. 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Go-Go Kim said...

I wish I shared your address :o) Those are so very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love that cream flower...very cute.

Anonymous said...

Very nice.

Lisa said...

Packages in the mail are so exciting! I'm your newest follower.

Anonymous said...

I love those canvas boards!