Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Quilted Fish DELIGHTED fabric launch party...


Last week Amber and I went to this fun fabric launch party by Amanda Herring of "The Quilted Fish."

Megan and I LOVE Amanda, she has been a big help along the way for me and Megan.

When we first started writing patterns, Amanda worked at Material Girls by my house. She was super helpful in encouraging us to start writing patterns. Way nice.

Last spring was our first time at Market.  Meg and I were all sorts of nervous. Amanda had us over to her house for over 2 hours. This was while she was super busy preparing for market too. We are always amazed at her kindness and generosity...
On to the party...the fabric line she just released is called "Delighted" for Riley Blake. 

It was so super fun and over the top decorated (that is how Amanda likes to do things!)

Cute little displays all over the place...


How cute are these little dress forms???
Yummy candy station! Fun make and takes! Fun evening out!

Thanks Amanda!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

A fantastic display of amazing fabrics, it looked like a fun night out!

Editfolt said...

I love these colors. Very nice fabric. And a green bag masnis very nice.

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

How fun! I love the little dress forms ohmygoodness@

Sara said...

oooh how fun, i'm envious!
did you get some fabric?? it looks darling.

jlk said...

I didn't know you were there! I love your blog and would have loved to have told you in person. I was the one doing the pincushions with the ruffly apron.

Anonymous said...

I loves Heather and Megan! Thanks for coming and for the lovely post!

Jackie said...

And i follow your blog and love it, and am on Amanda's design team and A.D.O.R.E. her!